A pretty straight forward title, but I’ve been working on compiling this list of simple tips for healthy living for a while now, and decided to post it! Chock full of tips and tricks that I try to implement on a day to day basis to live a little healthier. I’d love to hear your additions, or any tips and tricks that help you live a healthier life!
Looking for a healthier alternative to the traditional Girl Scout cookies? Try these Thin Mint Energy Bites!
Thin Mint Energy Bites
Write a review
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 scoop The Natural Citizen organic energy powder (optional)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder of choice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 T cacao powder
- 1 T chia seeds
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t peppermint extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Once incorporated well, roll mixture into ping-pong sized balls. Store in air-tight container in the fridge!!
food fitness and faith http://www.mydailydeclarations.com/